Want to get really wild?
Any Duration | Any Discipline | Anywhere
One-of-a-kind Adventures Anywhere you like
If you have a group of mates or colleagues and you want to do something EPIC, but don’t have the time or expertise to plan it yourself – we can be your “adventure consultants”.
We’ll plan the routes, provide full support (food, accomm, catering, guiding, safety etc) and basically make it all happen so all you have to do is turn up and start the adventure.
Need some ideas? Try these on for size:
- The “Dirty” Sea to Summit bike / multisport trip: (start with your feet in the ocean, finish to the top of Mt Kosciuszko and do it all off-road!)
- The “7 Summits by foot”: Tackle the highest mountains in every state of Australia (trail running or hiking).
- Sea Kayak The Bass Strait – a rugged sea kayaking expedition from Victoria, across Bass Strait to the stunning Flinders Island and on to Tasmania.
- Ride the Tasmania Trail from north to south and see parts of Tasmania the tourists don’t see!
- Victoria’s Best Hikes Combo – Experience the diversity of Victoria over a week with stunning hikes in the Grampians (think Kimberley and Kakadu!), Otways (think tropical rainforest!) and High Country (think stunning alpine scenery)
- Trail Run ANY TRACK! Want to knock off Federation Peak, The South Coast Track, Mt Zeil or any other hiking track by moving fast and light? We’ll make it happen.
- Or any other odyssey you can possibly imagine in Australia or New Zealand!
We can help dream up the perfect adventure for your group. Arrange a time to chat by clicking the button below.
Here’s what past adventurers have said
An amazing way to see a beautiful part of Outback Australia. The trail is tough, but the beauty of the area, its vastness and majesty made every step worthwhile. I feel privileged to have seen a special part of our country and met some lovely people along way.Karen, 2019 (Trail Run, East MacDonnell Ranges NT)
This fantastic event challenged me greatly, but also provided so much enjoyment and amazing scenery… I met some amazing people, including the event staff! I still don’t think it has sunk in yet what I achieved… 🙂Afy Afrouz (Trail Run, East MacDonnell Ranges NT)
“Each time I talk about this to friends it is with the biggest smile on my face, lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.”Sarah B (MTB, East MacDonnell Ranges NT)
I wanted to experience gravel and I certainly did!! It was tough but so enjoyable!Wayne D (Gravel Riding, Otways VIC)
Across mountain ridgelines, through dry sandy river beds and over endlessssss rocks in the heat of the sun – we overcame all these challenges on our way to the finish line! But what was an even greater standout for me was sharing the experience with everyone else. I’ve formed life long friendships for years to come!Mary, 2022 (Trail Run, East MacDonnell Ranges NT)
That was an amazing and unbelievable experience for me; I’ve never been here before and I just couldn’t believe how nice (and tough!) it is!Corey Milner (Trail Run, East MacDonnell Ranges NT)
Thank you for another incredible weekend! Even us roadies who like to dabble in the dirt had a fantastic time. Put it on your bucket list folks!CyclingTips (Gravel Riding, Otways VIC)